1) Pipe Ceremony: Openings, negotiations, deliberations, respectful conversations.
Tobacco is first blessed by prayer. Closing is done with personal prayers and words of gratitude.
2) Wedding Ceremony: Performed in the winter time . Two spout clay vessel, red blanket to represent the journey.
Blue blanket to represent union with each other and the Holy People.
3) Naming Ceremony: Spirit name chosen and given.
4) Sweat-lodge Ceremony: Purging, purification, vision quest.
5) Full-moon Ceremony: Celebration of the female.
6) Smudging Ceremony: Blessings to cleanse mind, body and spirit.
7) Spirit Totem Animal Ceremony: Finding the right Totem Spirit Animal for you
8) Pow-Wow Ceremony: Gathering of Nations - Prayers of thanksgiving
9) Sand Painting Ceremony: Healing Ceremony
Plus, other services at your request.
NO PART OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE COPIED IN PART OR IN WHOLE WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF ITS AUTHOR SAMMY TALLCAT